Friday, June 15, 2007

Graham Family

OUR FAMILY WAS ESTABLISHED IN 1998.

We are members of the Church of Jesus Christ of latter day saints, more known as mormons, and I do not share my husband with any other women!;-)
Our stroy began in February of 1998 when Danny, my husband today, was searching online for old friends in his Mission homepage.
We started wwriting to each other on February 13th thru e-mails. Spoke online thru ICQ on February 27, all night long and on the phone early the morning on the 28th. Met in person on March 8th (When I came to Riverside with a couple of friends). He flew to Las Vegas on the 20th of March (brought the rings) and gave to me at the grounds of the Las Vegas Temple. We decided to get married on May 31st.
April 10th, I came and visit him again and we changed the date for April 25th!!!! (We realized, it would be cheaper if we got married than kept on travelling back and forth!;-)
We did at Our friends (my bosses) beautiful home in Las Vegas to tie the knot!
And we were sealed for Time and All Eternity at the Saint George Temple on October 21st, 2000.
This year, January 19th, 2007 - Jasen (Danny's son) moved in with us! We were both thrilled and we are very happy to have him in our home! He is a wonderful young man and we are very proud of him! He is very active and enjoys the outdoors. He is looking forward to Our family trip Vacation/Reunion at Yosemite in August, when he is going to try to hike the Half Dome.
That's all for now!
Enjoy checking our page!

2 comments:

Tiffani said...

I just discovered you have a blog! How fun! I'm really getting into this blogging stuff. I'll be checking back to see what you post!

Meghan said...

Margaret - you need to get with the program and update your blog!